Well Productivity and Injectivity
Keep Your Wells Producing and Injecting at Their Max Potential
Formation Damage can occur at any stage of the well’s life cycle due to different mechanisms including fluid-fluid incompatibility, rock-fluid incompatibility, biofouling, changes in pressure/temperature/flow-velocities, and introduction of fines. Our services in well production and injectivity enhancement include:
- Historical reservoir and wells data analysis for candidate selection.
- Formation damage diagnosis.
- Remedial treatment justification, formulation, and job procedures.
- Execution support.
- Post-stimulation well performance assessment.
- Well surveillance plan optimization.
Here are some of our featured projects
Horizontal Wells Productivity Enhancement
A Permian Basin operator had been witnessing solids deposition issues within the bottom third section of …
SWDs Injectivity Enhancement
A shale play operator had been drilling, completing, and operating SWDs to dispose the water coming …