Keep Your Production System Free of Solids
The improper control and management of solids coming from the formation, propped fracture, precipitated from the produced fluids and/or the product of fluid incompatibilities, can result in significant losses in production and critical equipment efficiency as well as increases in unplanned downtime, maintenance costs, and failures. Our services to minimize the impact of solids deposition and blockages include:
- Historical data integration and analysis to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities for improvement.
- Wax, scale, and hydrate precipitation risk assessment.
- Erosion modeling.
- Monitoring program optimization, and implementation support.
- Chemical treatment effectiveness assessment and optimization.
- Independent expert opinion on chemical injection points and delivery systems.
- Blockage removal treatment formulation and execution support.
- Surface equipment design and operating guidelines.
- KPI development and tracking.
Here are some of our featured projects
Well Failures and Solid Blockages
A couple of years into the development of a prolific shale oil field, a shale operator …