Maximize the Life of Your Assets While Minimizing Unexpected Costly Events
Every year E&P companies lose hundreds of millions of dollars in repairs, equipment replacement, and unplanned critical equipment downtime due to Corrosion, not to mention the HSE risks associated with produced fluid leaks. Our services in Corrosion Management include:
- Historical data integration and analysis to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities for improvement.
- Corrosion modeling and risk assessment.
- Corrosion monitoring program design and implementation support.
- Development of integrated solutions including chemicals, material selection, coatings, and cathodic protection.
- KPI development and tracking.
- Surface equipment design guidelines, operating guidelines, and procedures.
- A maintenance plan to mitigate risks.
- Failure analysis.
Here are some of our featured projects
Well Failures and Solid Blockages
A couple of years into the development of a prolific shale oil field, a shale operator …